This 255 hectare estate for sale is located 30km from Sevilla, close to the Doñana National Park, and offers a big variety of agriculture land, such as olives groves, cereal farmland, fruit groves and cork trees.
The main building was constructed in the 18th Century and has been renovated several times. It measures 800m² and is distributed over 2 floors, offering 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a large living room, a large dining room, a kitchen, a utility room, a sun porch and a garage for 4 cars.
A walkway leads from the house to the outdoor swimming pool. The building is surrounded by gardens with palm trees.
The farm buildings offer all the installations suitable for a functioning agriculture operation, including stables, barns, an old oil mill and a small staff house.
The agricultural products of the estate include:
– Edible olives and olive oil
– Cereal (mainly wheat and sunflower seeds)
– Cattle (approximately 120 head of cattle for meat and 6 horses)
– Cork (every 9 years the cork is extracted from the cork oak trees)
– Oranges and various types of fruits (figs, lemons, peaches, plums etc) for own consumption
– Some apiculture, pine nuts and pine cone collection
– Grape vines with an estimated production of 2,000kg per year
The estate also has private hunting grounds where partridge, wild pigeons, hare and rabbits can be found.
3 hectares – “Cortijo”, farmhouse and agricultural storage buildings and facilities
110 hectares – Olive groves with different varieties of olives, some edible and others for olive oil, 15 hectares are irrigated
49 hectares – Cereal (rotating crops)
92 hectares – “Dehesa” (pine trees and cork oak trees), the cork is extracted from these trees every 9 years
1 hectare – Fruit groves (variety of orange trees and other fruit trees)