Price upon request
This Hacienda dates back to the year 1542. It has belonged to various owners since the 16th century to the 19th century. These include the Jesuit colegio de San Hermenegildo de Sevilla, and don Fernando de Silva y Álvarez de Toledo, 12th Duke of Alba. For centuries, until recent times was devoted to the production of olive oil bound for the Spanish colonies. Its four naves-molino made as one of the most important of the region.
This amazing house consists of several buildings: three buildings in the courtyard of the well, a building in the garden of the mulberry trees, and two independent in the garden of the source stays. In total: 16 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms and 2 large lounges, as well as other units. All rooms of the House are heated.