Price upon request
Wonderful historical country house ideal as Hotel in Segovia
This wonderful property is an incredible complex dating back to 1214.
Some of the buildings have been fully restored, whilst maintaining part of the historical ruins of the original convent, and a new construction has been built, currently used as a renowned hotel and venue for events and celebrations that can host up to 750 people.
This estate has been renovated and consolidated integrating the historical ruins with the new constructions, restoring elements that were no longer visible to the public, such as a beautiful pond and a chapel called “Pocito Santo”.
Part of the ruins is still visible and is currently shown as an architectural and historical feature.
The estate has also been replanted with nearly 400 trees and plants, creating a fantastic romantic garden.
- Size3000 m2
- MLS #DE936
- Plot size3.5 hectares
- Air conditioningNo
- Needs workNo
- 3,5 hectares of land
- Historical value
- Dating back to 1214
- Restored ruins of an old Franciscan monastery
- Reconstructed house and chapel from the original construction
- New 19-bedroom hotel integrated into the landscape, used for events and wedding receptions
- Large romantic garden, replanted with over 400 trees of different species
- Vegetable patch and over 15,000m² of meadows
- Natural pond, restored from the original construction, with fishes and crabs
- Great touristic potential
- Guided visits currently organized by the Tourist office in Ayllón