Price upon Request
This is a spectacular hunting estate with over 900 hectares of land.
The landscape is covered with Mediterranean underbrush and holm oak and pine trees, making it an ideal hunting area. There are over 400 cattle heads across the estate including deer, mouflon, hispanic goat, roe deer and boar. There are also olive groves with over 7,000 olive trees.
The residential buildings are distributed around a paved square, constructed according to the local “manchego” style. Within these constructions there are 16 guest apartments, a large hunting lodge with stunning views, a chapel and a wine cellar.
There is a large outdoor area with a swimming pool, changing rooms, a large carriage house with space for 7 vehicles, a 500m² storage room and a quartering room. There are several ponds located across the estate, storing over 80 million litres of water that irrigate the different crops and supply water for the animals.
- Size1500 m2
- MLS #DE935
- Plot size900
- Air conditioningNo
- Needs workNo
- Basement info20000
- Size of stables500
- Type of huntingBig and small game
- Entry next to the main roads, with easy access
- Fences across the estate, providing privacy and security and protecting the animals that live within the property
- Only 2 hours from Madrid
- All buildings are in an excellent condition and offer fantastic finishes
- Great potential for hunting, olive groves exploitation and tourism
- The 7000 Arbequina olive groves planted produce €60,000 per year
- Caza mayor and menor (deer, mouflon, hispanic goat, roe deer and boar)
- The property receives €20,000 per year in government benefits